- Secure access anytime, on any device: Your data is completely secure in the cloud, allowing you to run your business from your Mac, PC, tablet or phone.
- Easily track cash flow: Send quotes and invoices, track sales and expenses and scan receipts
- Reports and insights: Create accounting reports, like balance sheets, profit & loss reports so you are ready for tax time.
- Stay VAT compliant now and moving forward: Set up a VAT code in your QuickBooks Online account. This ensures all business transactions will include a VAT component and at the end of each quarter you will be able to view VAT reports.
- Exchange Rates automatically displayed on invoices: No need to manually work out exchange rates when dealing with multiple currencies. Exchange rates will be automatically displayed on invoices.
- Record Sales by Emirates: Split your VAT sales by Emirates and GCC countries.
There are Three main Editions of QuickBooks Sold in the Market. One is US edition, Second is UK edition and the third one is CANADA edition. Only UK edition supports VAT. VAT stands for Value added tax which is taxed by the government on each purchase. For this we need to add the VAT in all our transaction
QuickBooks VAT edition gives us the feature to add the VAT charges automatically and hence makes it easier to do your transactions. You can also change the percent of Tax levied when the government changes rules in future.