Sage Pastel Partner 2016: Core accounting software that suits small to medium-sized business
The combination of ease-of-use, innovation and flexibility make Sage Pastel Partner the perfect accounting software solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Suited to a multi-user and multi-company environment, this rapid processing business accounting application has been the mainstay of South African business for over 20 years. There are various modules which can be added on to Sage Pastel Partner, so that as your business grows, so too does your financial accounting package!
Sage Pastel Partner 2016 functionality and benefits for effective financial management
- Sage Pastel Partner complies with the SARs requirement for issuing electronic tax invoices, including the required 128 bit PDF encryption.
- The drill down functionality allows you to click on an item from any report and see further details.
- Sage Pastel’s flexible customer account set-up allows you to configure parameters per customer. Create as many customers as you need: Sage Pastel’s high-performance database won’t slow you down as your customer base grows. The ‘Block Assistant’ streamlines the management of your customers and suppliers; you can ‘block’ them based on predefined criteria, for example, by payment terms or overdue days.
- Sage Pastel Partner’s Automatic Cheque and Remittance Printing facility make paying your suppliers a simple task.
- Track your inventory items in as much detail as is required.
- The invoicing function is simple and intuitive; the software allows for the linking of quotations and sales orders. The ‘Recurring Invoice Assistant’ allows for the dynamic adjustment of selling prices.
- PDF e-mail and fax straight from your accounting package.
- Sage Pastel Cover gives you all the help your business needs (Including free unlimited support for 30 days upon registering).
Sage Pastel Partner is the ideal business solution, giving you the ability to effectively manage your money and your business. After all, accounting isn’t only about getting the numbers right, it’s also about what you are able to do with those numbers. With Sage Pastel Partner in the equation, you’ll go beyond accounting.
As your business grows, so too can your Sage Pastel Partner accounting software package with any of the following Add-On Modules:
- Bank Manager
- Bill of Materials
- Sage Pastel Business Intelligence Centre
- Debtors Manager
- Sage Pastel Evolution Fixed Assets*
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Serial Number Tracking
- Time and Billing
- Project Tracker